Citizen Service Centre officially started to work on 03 February 2006.
It was established on the basis of the Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Trebinje and GAP (Government Accountability Project). GAP project, is jointly funded and, in certain municipalities, implemented by the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida). It is intended to strengthen the capacity of municipalities’ critical mass, in order to provide better services to citizens by following political and fiscal governance framework.
The objective of the Centre is to provide citizens with a possibility to solve requests submitted to the City Administration promptly and at one place, by increasing the level of services to citizens, promotion and reduction of procedures with fast and efficient services. Within the Centre, there is a post office counter, so that citizens can make all necessary payments related to their requests and exercise of rights (taxes, etc.) on the spot. All guides related to the City Administration, as well as other forms needed for enforcement of rights, are available at especially marked places in the Centre.
Citizens Service Centre is responsible for:
• Issuance of birth and death certificates and other affairs related to registers
• Records and issuance of employment booklets
• Information on the functioning of the City Administration services and other available information regarding the City
• Requests for information owned by the City in accordance with the Law on Free Access to Information
• Certification of signatures, manuscripts and transcripts
• Receipt of documents, and other work related to the Reception office
• Issuance of certificates from public registers
• Legal assistance to citizens
Legal persons questionnaire
Natural persons questionnaire
Questionnaire analysis 2